Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size:1 cup |Calories: 308| Total Fat: 16 g | Saturated Fat: 8 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 240 mg | Sodium: 1268 mg | Carbohydrates: 17 g | Dietary Fiber: 5 g | Sugars: 7 g | Protein: 28 g |
- 4 large zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Using either a spiral slicer or julienne peeler, cut zucchini into noodles. Lay noodles on a paper towel and sprinkle evenly with the salt. Let sit for 5 minutes. Squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
- Whisk egg yolks with egg and cheese until well combined. Heat a skillet over medium heat and cook bacon until crisp. Add zucchini noodles and stir until warmed through. Reduce heat to low and stir in egg mixture. Turn off heat and stir noodles until eggs are just cooked.
- Season with black pepper before serving. Enjoy!