Is your New Year resolution to lose weight and get back in shape off to a slow start? Or maybe you started strong but now the weight loss has stalled, and you are not ready for bariatric surgery, but you could use a little help. You may want to consider My Bariatric Solutions non-surgical weight loss program.
Our program offers an alternative to bariatric surgery with an evaluation by an obesity trained provider, nutritional counseling and an exercise specialist consultation for a program that fits in your life. Here’s what you could expect.
Meet with one our obesity trained Nurse Practitioners that will:
- Assess and evaluate your current health and weight status and review your weight loss goals.
- Discuss and implement weight loss medications if appropriate.
- Evaluated and if appropriate implement our specially formulated weight loss injection containing essential vitamins and amino acids.
Meet with our registered dietician that will:
- Further evaluate your nutritional history, health and fitness goals, and knowledge your knowledge of basic nutrition and exercise concepts.
- Develop a nutrition and supplementations program targeted at your specific needs.
- Evaluate your general understanding of the education provided as well as your general level of motivation and accountability and recommended additional follow-up visits as needed.
Meet with our exercise specialist that will:
- Will evaluate your current exercise practices and tolerances.
- Develop an exercise program that fits your life and exercise abilities.
1. Follow ups may be:
- Weekly – If receiving injections. Can also meet with dietician and exercise if needed.
- For those that need a little more reinforcement, motivation or accountability to get things done.
- Reinforces how to eat and evaluate your understanding of the recommendations.
- Learn to modify bad habits.
- Receive weekly coaching sessions to motivate you.
- Have someone there to be accountable to.
- Monthly –With NP, dietician and exercises specialist.
- For fast starters, continued weight loss, and maintenance.
- Meet with NP to evaluate further continuation or change in weight loss medications and weight loss injection. Your chance to ask questions and discuss successes and failures.
- Meet with dietician to review previous visits education, food logs and food modifications.
- Meet with exercise specialist – to review current work out program, take body measurements, and make modifications to your program as needed.
We also have supplements available:
- Specialized weight loss injection (given in office only)
- Vitamins and minerals
- Protein powder supplements
- Protein Supplements