Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 10 cookies
- 1/2 c. pecan butter (or any nut butter)
- 1.5 c. almond flour
- 6 tbsp. no-calorie sweetener (I used Splenda Brown Sugar Blend)
- 1/4 c. milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 10 pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- Put all ingredients except pecan halves in a bowl and mix well. If the mixture seems too wet, add about 2 tbsp. more almond flour. If it’s too dry, add 2 tbsp. more milk.
- Drop dough onto cookie sheet and press pecan into the middle.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove from heat, and transfer to a cooling rack to cool.