Recipe by: Kristen McCaffrey of Slender Kitchen
Prep Time: 10 minutes; Cook Time: 30 minutes; Total Time: 40 minutes
Makes 20 Cookies
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (measured in solid state)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 2 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Stir until melted. Add the cocoa powder, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
- Remove from heat and add the oatmeal, coconut, and peanuts. Stir until combined.
- Use a tablespoon for each cookie and drop on the parchment paper. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to harden. Store in the fridge.
Nutritional Info (One Cookie)
Calories 98; Carbohydrates 7 grams; Fat 7 grams; Protein 3 grams