Recipe by: Kristen McCaffrey of Slender Kitchen
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (more or less to taste)
- 1 packet Stevia (or 1 tsp brown sugar, maple syrup + 1 SP, 20 calories)
- Combine all ingredients well in a small bowl.
- Pour into a small mug or ramekin, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Microwave for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes until firm.
- Top with yogurt, low calorie, whipped cream, nuts, or a touch of honey.
- To increase protein content, feel free to add unflavored protein!
Calories 123; Carbohydrates 11 grams; Fat 5 grams; Protein 7 grams