Medical Weight Loss
A New, Affordable, Non-surgical Solution
If you are one of the 93.3
million American adults who experience obesity, you know that finding a
long-term solution for your weight problem is crucial for your health.
Losing weight will help you reduce your risk factors for acute and chronic health conditions and improve your life expectancy.
Plus – the Center for Disease Control estimates that on average, your obesity is costing you an extra $1,429 more each year than someone with a normal weight.
Is Medical Weight Loss right
- Medical Weight Loss is a revolutionary way of using modern chemistry in lipotropic injections in conjunction with specialist expertise to craft a customized solution for overweight and obese patients without surgery.
- Medical Weight Loss programs are usually appropriate for anyone
seeking weight loss, even if they have pre-existing medical conditions.
- Medical Weight Loss is ideal for those who have reached a plateau
in their weight loss.
- Medical Weight Loss can
also be used to start your progress while you are planning for bariatric surgery,
or help you avoid the need for surgical revision.
- With the passing of the Affordable Care Act, you are given an allowance of up to $1,625/year to utilize for medical weight loss depending on your insurance provider
What is in Lipotropic
Lipotropic injections combine vitamins and amino acids into a scientifically engineered formula that work together to help you use weight. The nutrient combination includes:
- Inositol works to regulate insulin
promotes metabolization of fat cells, and is used in treatment plans for ADHD,
polycystic ovary syndrome, high blood pressure and hormone balancing
- Choline reduces fat in the liver by
supporting the body’s transport systems and is involved in cell structure, DNA
synthesis and nervous system maintenance.
- Methionine lowers cholesterol and
reduces body fat by supporting cell regrowth and rebuilding
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) improves mode, reduces
Alzheimer’s risk, improves symptoms of PMS, supports eye and immune health,
reduces risks of heart disease and cancer
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) boosts energy, improves
memory, supports bone, heart and blood health, and enhances appearance through
What are the benefits of Lipotropic Injections?
Weight Loss is more than just diet and exercise. The careful blend of supplements in lipotropic injections offer a host of benefits that support you on a healthy weight loss.
- Boosted energy
- Better sleep
- Nutrient supplementation
- Immune balancing
- Hormone leveling
- Liver detoxification
- Faster metabolism
- Stronger hair and nails
Under the care of qualified professionals, lipotropic injections are part of a weight loss solution that is affordable and convenient. Available in Decatur, Fort Worth and Waco, and Abilene, Medical Weight Loss is safe for anyone who needs to lose weight, regardless of your pre-existing health conditions.
Begin the journey to better health by contacting the My Bariatric Solutions patient advocacy team directly at 940-249-9009, Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Central Standard Time.