Low Carb Meatloaf Cups
1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 5 teaspoons sugar-free ketchup
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tray with 10 silicone or parchment liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground turkey, almond flour, egg, worcestershire, salt, basil and oregano. Divide mixture between the muffin tray. Press down gently with your fingers.
- Spoon the sugar-free ketchup over each meatloaf cup and spread around.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until cooked through. Allow to cool completely before popping the meatloaf cups out of the liners.