Total Time: 20
Yield: 6 1x
- 10 Eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- Low carb tortilla
- 1/2 cup cheese
- 3 slices cooked turkey bacon, chopped
- Salsa (optional)
- Heat saute pan over medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray. While heating beat together the egg and milk.
- Saute onions in saute pan for 3-5 minutes or until softened. Add egg mixture and cook for about 5-7 minutes or until eggs are cooked all the way through. Then add spinach and cook until wilted. Remove egg mixture from heat.
- Place low carb tortilla on cutting board. Add 1/2 cup of egg mixture, then sprinkle shredded cheese and bacon (if using) on top.
- To roll the burrito, fold the right and left side of tortilla to the middle. Then roll up from the bottom to top of tortilla while tucking side under. Wrap each burrito in foil . Repeat the wrapping process for each burrito.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.
- Reheat according to notes and then serve with condiments as desired.