This Curry Lentil Soup is a delicious one pot meal to make for you and your family.
- 1 tablespoonolive oil
- 1medium yellow onion, peeled and diced
- 2medium carrots, diced
- 1 tablespoonminced garlic
- 4 cupschicken stock
- 1 cupred lentils, rinsed and picked over
- 1lb chicken breast
- 2 teaspoonsground cumin
- 1 teaspooncurry powder
- sea salt and freshly-cracked black pepper to taste
- Press “Saute” function on Instant Pot. Add olive oil. Once heated add onion and saute for 5 minutes. Next add carrots and garlic. Saute for another minute.
- Then add chicken stock, lentils, chicken and spices. Change function to “Manual” and set for 10 minutes. Once finished, carefully remove the lid once pressure goes down.
- Remove chicken and shred, then place back into pot and stir.
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve to hungry family.