- 1½ cups of low-fat light vanilla Greek yogurt (low sugar)
- ½ cup of blueberries
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup of sliced almonds
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread Greek yogurt onto lined baking sheet into a thin and even layer.
- Top with blueberries, strawberries and sliced almonds.
- Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil and place in freezer until bark is fully frozen, usually two hours or overnight.
- Light raspberry cheesecake Greek yogurt topped with raspberries and shavings of dark chocolate
- Light Greek yogurt flavor of choice mixed with cocoa powder and topped with peanut butter and pretzels or sliced bananas
- Light coconut Greek yogurt topped with sliced almonds and shavings of dark chocolate
NUTRITION FACTS: Servings per recipe: 6; Calories 97; Total Fat 2g; Total Carbohydrates 10g; Dietary Fiber 4g; Net Carbohydrates 6g; Protein 9g