Greek Salad with Edamame
Pair fresh greens, feta cheese and olives with the smooth flavor of edamame for a healthy salad.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- ½ European cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese*
- ¼ cup slivered fresh basil
- ¼ cup sliced Kalamata olives (optional)
- ¼ cup slivered red onion
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 cups chopped romaine (about 2 romaine hearts)
- 16 ounces frozen shelled edamame (about 3 cups), thawed
- Whisk vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add romaine, edamame, tomatoes, cucumber, feta, basil, olives and onion,
- Ttoss to coat.