Greek Chicken Burgers Recipe
Makes 4 Burgers
Cook Time: Cook 15 minutes or until done.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 large egg white
- 1/3 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven 500 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and form into 4 patties.
- Cook 15 minutes or until done.
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 192; Carbohydrates 8 grams; Fat 5 grams; Protein 28 grams