· 1 Flatout Thin Crust Flatbread – Find where they sell them near you
· ½ cooked chicken breast (in small pieces)
· 3-4 pieces of cooked bacon
· ¼ cup LIGHT Ranch Dressing
· ½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
· 1 tsp olive oil
1. Brush olive oil evenly over Flatout Flatbread and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 7 minutes for a crisp crust. If you like a more softer crust, only pre-bake for about 4-5 minutes. You can also GRILL it! Pre-heat grill to 350 degrees and pre-bake the Flatbread on the grill for 1-2 minutes.
2. Remove from oven and spread ranch dressing over bread.
3. Add the cheese, then add chicken. Crumble bacon on top.
4. Place in oven and bake an additional 5 minutes. If you are using a grill, close the lid and grill your flatbread for about 4 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, cool and enjoy!