Our Preventative Measures for COVID-19
At My Bariatric Solutions the health and safety of our patients, their families and our staff is our top priority.
At this time, we are still seeing patients for consultations, pre-op, and post-op care.
To assist us in minimizing the risk of infection for our staff and other patients, please call us at (940-249-9009) and reschedule your appointment if you are ill in any way, or:
- If you or any close contacts are exhibiting any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, difficulty breathing/shortness of breath, congestion, dizziness, runny nose, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea.
- If you have traveled any place where there are confirmed cases of COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- If you have an immune-deficiency condition;
- If you have heart disease, diabetes, or lung disease;
The CDC (U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention) has determined the following people are at higher risk of getting very sick from. COVID-19:
- Older Adults
- People with heart disease, diabetes, and lung disease
If in doubt about your health, the best thing to do is contact us to discuss and reschedule your appointment if needed.
For information on the Wise Health System Response
For the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Situation Summary