Chicken Cordon Bleu Wonton Cupcakes
- 12 oz (2 ½ cups) cooked diced or shredded chicken breast (I used grilled and diced)
- 3 oz thinly sliced deli ham, chopped (I used Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ultra Thin Brown Sugar Ham)
- 8 wedges of The Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cheese Wedges, chopped
- 1 teaspoon mustard (I used French’s Yellow Mustard)
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 6 slices 2% Swiss Cheese, each cut into 4 equal pieces
- 0.75 oz seasoned croutons, crushed (I just put mine in a baggie and smushed them by hand until I had some chunks and some crumbs)
- Pre-heat the oven to 375. Lightly mist 12 cups in a standard muffin/cupcake tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe mixing bowl, combine the chicken, ham, chopped cheese wedges and mustard and stir together. Place the bowl in the microwave and heat on high for 1 ½ minutes until contents are warm. Use a spoon to mix contents and smush the cheese wedges until they’ve coated the meat.
- Push a wonton wrapper into the bottom of each of the sprayed cups in the muffin tin. Using about half of the chicken mixture, spoon evenly into the wonton wrappers. Place one of the 2% Swiss pieces on top of each cup. Press another wonton wrapper on top and repeat the layering steps with the remaining chicken mixture and 2% Swiss cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes and remove from the oven. Sprinkle the crushed croutons evenly on top of each cup and return the pan to the oven for another 8-10 minutes until the wontons are golden brown and the contents are heated through.
152 calories, 10 g carbs, 1 g sugars, 4 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 17 g protein (PER CUPCAKE)