152 calories | 10 g carbs | 6 g fat | 14 g protein
- 1 lb uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 5 slices center-cut bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- ¾ cup yogurt-based ranch dressing (such as Bolthouse Farms)
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 4 oz 2% shredded sharp cheddar
1. Preheat the oven to 375. Lightly mist 12 cups in a standard muffin/cupcake tin with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Place the uncooked chicken strips into a Ziploc bag and sprinkle with the ranch seasoning. Seal the bag and shake/massage until the chicken is coated with the seasoning.
3. Bring the canola oil over medium heat in a medium-sized skillet. When the oil is hot, add the chicken pieces and stir them around to coat with oil. Arrange them into a single layer and cook for 5-7 minutes, flipping occasionally, until the chicken strips are cooked through. Remove the chicken to a cutting board and chop into small pieces.
4. Place the chopped chicken into a mixing bowl and stir in the chopped bacon and ranch dressing until well combined.
5. Push a wonton wrapper into the bottom of each of the sprayed cups in the muffin tin. Using about half of the chicken mixture, spoon evenly into the wonton wrappers. Sprinkle about half of the shredded cheddar evenly over the top of each cup. Press another wonton wrapper on top and repeat the layering steps with the remaining chicken mixture and shredded cheddar.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes until the wontons are golden brown and the contents are heated through. Remove the muffin tin from the oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before removing from the tin