- 2 Tbsp olive oil 1/3 cup
- Frank’s Hot Sauce or favorite buffalo sauce
- ¼ cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 4-6 leaf lettuce (Butter, romaine or leaf)
- Add olive oil, hot sauce and diced onion and celery to a medium hot pan.
- When onions and celery are cooked through and soft add shredded chicken and stir till hot.
- Serve on choice of leaf lettuce.
- Top the wrap with your choose of topping/ condiment
Toppings/ Condiment Ideas(choose 1 or all):
- Diced tomatoes
- Diced avocado
- Low fat shredded cheese
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Greek yogurt
- Low fat ranch
Recipe serves 4-6 wraps
Nutrition Facts for lettuce wrap (With low fat shredded cheese and Greek yogurt ranch dip) Calories 101 Fat 3g Carbohydrates 3g Protein 17g