Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 bowl
Calories: 84 Total Fat: 2 g Carbohydrates: 6 g Dietary Fiber: 1 g Protein: 11 g Sodium: 335 mg
· 8 large egg whites, (recommend free-range)
· 1 cup baby spinach, torn or chopped into small pieces
· 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
· 1/4 cup feta cheese, fat-free
· 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
· Kosher or sea salt to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Whisk together all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Lightly mist 4 (1/2 cup) ramekins with nonstick cooking spray and evenly divide egg mixture into bowls.
Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and bake 20 minutes or until eggs puff and are almost set in the center. Serve hot.