2 lbs. sirloin steak, thinly sliced into strips
1 c. low-sodium beef broth
½ c. low-sodium soy sauce
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 package of frozen broccoli florets, small
Optional: brown rice or cauliflower rice
- Mix broth, soy sauce, and garlic in crock pot.
- Add sliced sirloin to sauce mixture.
- Cook sirloin mixture in crock pot on low for 4 1/2 hours.
- After sirloin is cooked, put a steamer bag of broccoli in the microwave.
- Gently fold broccoli in with sirloin steak
- Serve over cauliflower rice or brown rice if desired.
Tip: You can purchase small frozen bags of brown rice and cauliflower rice – just heat in microwave and ready to serve!