Yields 18 large tots
- 3 c. cauliflower florets cooked and drained
- 1 tbsp. dried minced onion flakes
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
Servings: large tots
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- After cooking and draining cauliflower florets, pulse in a food processor until fully pureed. Use a cheese cloth or a sieve to strain out the excess liquid (of which there should be much). Once cauliflower is strained of water, empty into a bowl.
- Add in spices and mix thoroughly.
- Add egg and cheese and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Using a melon baller or small scoop, portion out mixture into the palm of your hand and shape into a cylinder. Gently place each tot on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.