Baked Frittata with Pesto, Tomatoes & Goat Cheese is an easy breakfast bake that is low-carb, vegetarian and gluten-free!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
Servings 9 servings
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 c sweet onions finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 12 large eggs
- ⅓ c pesto prepared
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 c roasted tomatoes cut into ½ – inch pieces
- 1 c arugula torn into bite-sized pieces
- 6 oz goat cheese crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium skillet drizzle olive oil and add onions. Saute onions over medium heat for 5-7 minutes, or until they become translucent.
- Add garlic and saute for an additional 2-3 minutes. Let onions cool until they are close to room temperature.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, pesto, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Add tomatoes, arugula, goat cheese and onions. Stir until incorporated.
- Spray a 9 x 9-inch square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and bake for 42-48 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve with additional pesto, if desired, and enjoy!
Calories: 201 Fat: 14g Protein: 11g Carbs: 4g Sugars: 2g