- low-fat cooking spray or mist
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts (weighing about 4 oz each), cut into strips
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- 5 oz or small carton fat-free natural yogurt
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- chopped coriander/cilantro to garnish
- Generously spritz a frying pan with low-fat cooking spray or mist. Heat, add the onion, garlic and curry powder and cook, over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook for 5-6 minutes until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Turn the heat to low and stir in the ground almonds.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the yogurt with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped coriander/cilantro.
- Serving: 2
- Calories per serving: 302
- Protein: 36.9g
- Carbs: 15.2g
- Fat: 10.4g